Tuesday, April 29, 2014

The Mike Stories, Pt. 57

Me: Hey, we need to give Lacey a theme for some cupcakes!
Mike: Ooooh, lets do something with almonds. like creamy almonds, or almond filling.
Me: Like almond butter?
Mike: No, like Twinkies
Me: I REFUSE to ask Lacey to make Twinkies for me! I won't do it!
Mike: Not even adult Twinkies?

{I gave him the evil eye}

Mike: Ok, fine. How about like on those cooking shows where they give you weird ingredients and ask you to make something with them, like bok choy and a can of coke?
Me: You want me to ask Lacey for cupcakes made out of bok choy and coke?
Mike: Hmph. we're just throwing around ideas here - there are no wrong answers!
Me: Yes there are! Asparagus cupcakes, for example, sound totally disgusting. That is a WRONG answer!

Mike: You have a point! I still think you should do adult themed twinkies, like twinkies you would never ever give to a kid. you should have her put bubble gum vodka in the filling.
Me: That sounds gross.
Mike: Yeah, that does actually sound kinda gross. Maybe we should use powdered alcohol. and a cherry on top. I want a cherry!
Me: And I want something normal!
Mike: How about something for Cinco de Mayo... when is she making them?

....And that was the best idea that Mike has had so far regarding cupcakes. Lacey made some fantastic Mexican hot chocolate cupcakes for us last year for a Mexican themed movie night.

No comments:

Post a Comment