Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Mike Stories, Pt. 54

Today in the car:

Me: Guess what?
Mike: What?
Me: The Mike Stories has an Instagram follower that isn't somebody we know! (Here's lookin' at you cali_chucks_on!)
Mike: Oh! We should look up how to be internet famous!
Me: haha! I see where you're going with this..
Mike: Yeah! Then you can be internet famous. You'll be the wife of The Mike Stories guy!
Me: You mean the AUTHOR of The Mike Stories
Mike: Same same! ....you should publish a book and then William Shatner can play me in the movie, so I can get more followers
Me: I'm pretty sure it would be easier to publish if we have more fans first.
Mike: Yeah. You should post more often. You have to post photos like every day
Me: You'll have to do funny stuff more often then.

Mike: Or you could make stuff up!
Me: No way! I don't have to make stuff up - The Mike Stories are TRUE!

Follow The Mike Stories on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment