Monday, September 10, 2012

The Mike Stories, Pt. 40

a conversation that occurred earlier this evening:

Me: You don't fool me.
Mike: Yes I do, I fool you all the time.
Me: No you don't. But that's ok.
Mike: it's ok?
Me: Yes. Why, you think I want to be fooled?
Mike: Yes.
Me: Why? Do you want to be fooled?
Mike: Depends by who!
Me: By me?
Mike: Yeah, you fool me all the time!
Me: And you like it?
Mike: Yeah!
Me: What?! Like when?
Mike: Like sometimes you fool me into having sex!
Me: When have I ever had to do that?!
Mike: All the time!
Me: Do you mean like - I ask you if you want to have sex?
Mike: hmph.
Me: I don't think you know what fooling means.

1 comment:

  1. You can fool some people sometimes
    But you can't fool all the people all the time.

    So said Bob Marley, among others. :-)

    ReplyDelete