Monday, February 28, 2011

The Mike Stories, Pt. 26

We just saw a commercial for the news (which is coming on in about 5 minutes), promising an upcoming story about a dozen or so middle schoolers who were expelled for holding Fight Club in the bathrooms. It also promised an exclusive on why parents are angry about how the school handled it....

to which I replied with a nasty "oh I'm sure they are too - schools just can't win. we're always evil and wrong - how about holding the stupid kids accountable for their poor choices?"

and Mike says: "I know! Everyone knows the first rule of Fight Club is you don't talk about Fight Club! duh!"


***

two minutes later:
Me: Mike, I think you have set a record.
Mike: for what?
Me: For how many Mike Stories you can cause me to post in a single day. So far you're up to 3.
Mike: You're funny, Chrissy!
Me: No, you're funny, and you're on a roll tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment