Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Mike Stories, Pt. 30

Last night I came into the bedroom, ready for bed... and found the bed completely missing sheets, blankets, and pillows. I asked Mike if he was changing the sheets, and he comes wandering out of the bathroom saying "maybe - you don't know!" After reminding him that's why I was asking (duh), he muttered something about going to get sheets, and left the room. He returned 5 minutes later with a package of new socks, stuck them on the dresser, and started wandering around the room.

At that point, I told him "Hey! those aren't sheets!"
he said "oh yeah" and left the room again. Then he came back with sheets from the dryer that weren't actually dry yet, and tried to put those on the bed. After telling he I wanted DRY sheets, he left the room again, and finally came back with an acceptable set of sheets. Third time's the charm, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment